iSteer is currently seeking Sales Executives for our iPaaS solutions practice in US central and West territories.
- Manage territory/accounts, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations.
- Qualifying prospects by identifying business goals and gaining agreement on solution.
- Establishing rapport with prospects, answering RFIs and conducting product/services demonstrations, creating cost/benefit analyses of solution, preparing quotations, and negotiating to close
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with enterprise customers to drive adoption and expansion in upselling and cross selling.
- Building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers.
- Work closely with the pre-sales technical support team and perform assessments to determine customer requirements.
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements.
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties.
- Identifying new prospects through research and referral
- Prospecting to develop new business opportunities
- 3 – 10+ years professional experience selling enterprise software and IT services to customers
- Extensive experience selling iPaaS technology solutions preferably associated with TIBCO, MuleSoft, Boomi, Snap Logic etc.
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of iSteer and their partners.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down.
- Highly developed planning and organization skills and ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Deep expertise of market trends that impact on iSteer’s customers.
- Must have industry knowledge and demonstrate independence with managing work.
- Willingness to travel, as neededPreferred Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in management or related field
iSteer offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. iSteer is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, status with regard to public assistance, or other legally protected status. iSteer maintains a drug-free workplace. iSteer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org