iSteer is looking for an UX Designer to help us build awesome iOS & Android apps. The Mobile group is responsible for application architecture, development and innovation of new feature development to support consumer mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in all UX design, and most importantly, prototyping efforts. This position will be responsible for collaborating with the business to define requirements and produce high-quality UX and UI deliverables. The role also will need someone who can rapidly iterate on prototypes and be able to conduct user testing to evaluate designs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with business and development teams to create solutions and define requirements.
- Create high-quality UX and UI deliverables to communicate the intended user experience such as screen flow diagrams, prototypes, mockups, icons, and UI specification.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Articulate design ideas, decisions, and rationale.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data from user testing and business analytics to make design decisions.
- Provide design support during development and assist with QA.
- Validate success post-launch through analytics and customer feedback.
- Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related fields
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer or similar role
- 3+ years’ experience creating interactive experiences with prototyping software
- 3+ years’ experience working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering
- Strong design capabilities around wireframing, prototyping, interaction design, and UI design
- Experience using requisite tools of choice (e.g., Sketch, InVision, Figma, Whiteboards, Post-its, Sharpies, and dry-erase markers etc)
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Visio
- Knowledge of UX and UI design principles, responsive design, user testing, and A/B testing
- High attention to detail but able to work quickly to meet deadlines.
- Ability to be self-managed while working on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Portfolio of UX design work
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com