Known for being a great place to work and build a career, iSteer provides IT consulting and delivery services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
iSteer is currently seeking a TIBCO Developer for our Systems Integration practice.
- 15+ yrs. expertise in Enterprise Integration Architecture using industry standard integration tools with strong experience on TIBCO Suite of products
- Clearly documented hands-on experience implementing such Integration systems in large-scale initiatives
- In-depth understanding of enterprise integration design patterns, security best practices, communication protocols/techniques and how they align with common business strategies
- Create and maintain the ESB/middleware platform strategies and roadmaps, in partnership with other IT leaders
- Ability to decompose a highly customized landscape, analyzes, design, and oversee actual development of such Integration systems. On/off shore development coordination a plus
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with and make strategic recommendations to senior level management as well as all levels of internal/external service partners.
- Should be able to provide guidance on how existing investments in Tibco platform can be leveraged towards the business vision
- Should be able to guide to create Prescriptive and Predictive insights using the data being exchanged between systems
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope
- Proven track record of successfully delivering API/SOA/Middleware integration projects
- Development experience using TIBCO (BusinessWorks, EMS, Web Services, SOAP/HTTPS, Business Connect, Hawk), SOA and MDM and other TIBCO suite of products
- Solid experience in managing and monitoring TIBCO using tools such as TIBCO Administrator, HAWK and API Management / Mashery
- Expertise in Java, JMS, SOAP, REST, JSON, SQL, XML technologies, GitHub, Jenkins and Unix/Linux shell scripts
- Experience with full project life cycle, requirement analysis, design, development, test, and support
- Hands on experience in large-scale SOA design, development, and deployment
- Experience with API management technology
- Experience with common enterprise security protocols
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with leadership capability
Preferred Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certification in TIBCO
iSteer offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. iSteer is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, status with regard to public assistance, or other legally protected status. iSteer maintains a drug-free workplace. iSteer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com